[Celestial Prime] New Addition of the CPJ!! - Please forward to your crews.

  • From: Lyryn Cate <admiralcate@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: celestialprime@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 17:14:12 -0800

The latest journal is up for your holiday reading pleasure!

We're a day late as we got caught up in the holiday craze too, but we made
it.  Packed inside this month's issue are player photos, movie reviews, and
quizzes in addition to our usual articles.

 http://www.celestialprime.net

Click on the link for the CPJ Homepage from the left hand sidebar.

Check us out!  Send feedback!

And have a great holiday season!

Admiral Cate

P.S. Also be sure to check out the simulation schedule page for up and
coming new sims!