[Celestial Prime] CPJ - That Time Again!

  • From: "Brad Ruder" <groundzero@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: celestialprime@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 10:01:45 -0800

Greetings!

I hope that everyone is having a splendid first day of March.  Does
anyone actually know where January and February went?  Because,
frankly, I lost them both.  ::smirks::  I hope this year is treating
everyone well.

With that being said, it's time to send in your ship's Muse
Submissions!  I was very pleased that we had so many submissions last
month to read. They were all spectacular!  I look forward to reading
them again this month.

If you can have your Muse Submissions in my the morning of the 8th,
for posting and voting to open on the 9th, that would be superb.
Also, if your sim isn't submitting, please let me know that so I
don't end up pestering you about one.

Alliance Reports and Announcements should be sent in to me by the
morning of the 13th.  If you, as a host, don't have time to put
together an Alliance Report, have a member of your sim do it for you!
We love to see contributions from anywhere!

Also, if you have any articles that you'd like to write for this
edition of the Journal, or perhaps merely an idea that someone else
may be able to write on, please just drop it into my box and I'll
make sure it gets to the appropriate people!

Thank you so much, we'll talk with you soon!

- Kyle Pierce