[Celestial Prime] Re: CPJ - That Time Again!

  • From: Lyryn Cate <admiralcate@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: celestialprime@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 00:21:40 -0800

In addition, I would like to remind everyone that Muse submissions should
remain a PG-13 rating or less, since, if they win, they are published for
everyone to see.

I really don't want to sit here and define what is acceptable and
unacceptable since we are all adults and can exercise judgement.  However,
if it comes down to that scenario, I'm sure Admiral Magenta would post a
list of "rules" for us, but I would like to avoid that and show my trust in
host's judgement.

If it's questionable, then you may want to consider asking your crew member
for some light editing of *severe *language and sexual explicitness.

I'm not a fan of censorship or of being a "rule monger", but as this is a
public forum, we need to remain tactful and considerate of others.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to email
me.  Due to a very hectic work schedule, I am unable to be online to chat as
I like.  However, I am able to use email at work and do my best to keep in
touch with everyone that way.  Also, speaking to Pierce will get messages to
me.  I think he has me on speed dial.  ::smirk::

I hope you all had a wonderful New Year's and may the coming year for you be
prosperous!  I'll keep my fingers crossed for those resolutions to stick!
::chuckles::

Admiral Cate