[Celestial Prime] Re: CPA Fourm Boards

  • From: Imzadi Cowgirl <imzadicowgirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: celestialprime@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 14:15:35 -0400

CmdrSkyler@xxxxxxx wrote:

The new CPA Boards are up and running at Celestialprime <http://celestialprime.hyperboards.com/index.cgi>. If all host's could please register and let me know, I will then make you moderator's of your respective sims. Also please encourage your crews to sign in under their member names. Also once you have registered if you could add a link to your website under your particular sim I would greatly appreciate it.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. Thanks for your cooperation.
Cmdr Skyler
XO, USS Avalon

Thnak you, I am now signed up for the boards.

Deran Beq
CO
USS Einstein