[Celestial Prime] Re: AOL/AIM Room Instability

  • From: Jon Armstrong <alexkilgarran@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: celestialprime@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 23:21:03 -0500

We haven't on Thursday nights that I have noticed. ::::knocks on his own head:::: Hopefully we will continue to have no problems but more likely is that we'll start to now that I have said we don't normally.

Jon

VAdmMagenta@xxxxxxx wrote:

Hi folks:
Tonight Razerwolf had to abort their sim when the 'Celestial Prime' room crashed. It appeared to freeze, then refused to let anyone back in. This was somewhat cured, though not completely, by changing rooms.
I noticed Meridian had a similar problem on Sunday, so I'm curious how the room's behaving on your sims. Have you noticed any instabilities or other odd behavior?