[ceevol] FW: LERN Conference 2012: Date change and poster submission deadline extended

  • From: "Dempster, Jane" <j.dempster@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'ceevol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx' (ceevol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <ceevol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 16:29:51 +0000

Dear CEE members

Unfortunately, we are still experiencing a major problem with the CEE seminar
and events pages, and we appreciate your patience and send you our apologies
for the inconvenience this technical 'glitch' is causing.

Please note the change of date for the LERN conference.

Best wishes
Jane Dempster

Jane M Dempster
Executive Officer to Professor Andrew Pomiankowski, Head of Research Department
of Genetics, Evolution and Environment
& CEE Administrator
Darwin Building (Room 111),  Gower Street, London, WC1E 6BT
Tel: 020 7679 2246 (internal xt 32246)
Fax:  020 7679 7193
E-mail: j.dempster@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:j.dempster@xxxxxxxxx>
Departmental websites: