[cede-list] Welcome to NEW CEDE email list! (important info)

  • From: "Jocelyn K." <jocelyn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cede-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 10:37:31 -0700

Hello everyone! This is the first official email on our NEW email list thru FreeLists.org. Below is important info about our new e-list that everyone needs to be aware of:

*1) NEW E-LIST EMAIL ADDRESS:*
Our new e-list email address is: cede-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Please use this email address to email anything to the group. Disregard our old e-list email address.

*2) TO UPDATE YOUR EMAIL OR UNSUBSCRIBE FROM E-LIST:*
To keep things super simple, please email me directly if you need to update your email address on the list or if you no longer want to be on the list. Note: Keep in mind that members must be part of the e-list to remain in the group since this is our main communication with the group. If you want to be removed from the e-list, this also means you will no longer be a member of CEDE.
*
**3) NOTE TO GMAIL USERS*
For those members who have a gmail.com email address, please be aware that if you send an email to the group, you will not get a copy of your email in your in-box. This is something out of the control of FreeLists.org as it's an issue with Gmail directly. You will obviously receive emails that other members send to the group, you just won't get a copy of your email you send. For more info about this issue on Gmail:
https://support.google.com/mail/answer/6588?query=message+myself&topic=0&type=f&ctx=en:search

*4) SENDING EMAIL ATT**ACHMENTS*
Emails with attachments are allowed, but are limited to 5MB

*5**) REPLY TO SENDER VS REPLY TO LIST*
Reply to SENDER: If you click "reply", you will reply to the sender *only* (the person who sent the email). Of course, you can manually enter other email addresses in the To: field if you want to send it to someone else or other people.

Reply to LIST ( GROUP): If you want to reply back to the group, some email programs have a "reply list" button you can click. If not, simply hit "reply" and manually type the e-list email address in the To: field. You can also hit "reply all" and it will reply to the sender and the e-list.

If you have any questions or issues with the new e-list, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thank you,
Jocelyn
--
My Photography: www.joscephotography.com <http://www.joscephotography.com>