[cede-list] Re: Schuff Steel Field Trip

  • From: "bargainsplease@xxxxxxxx" <bargainsplease@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bargainsplease@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 17:42:51 GMT

I am waiting for a confirmation from Schuff if that date and time is ok for
them.  Sorry, I will let you know as soon as I hear, but go ahead and let me
know if you plan to go.

Amy Hudelson
"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer."  Romans 12:12

Gabriel's site: Resoundingmusic.com
Family site: Timepiecefamilymedia.com