[cede-list] Homeschool week at sea life AZ-Nov

  • From: "bargainsplease@xxxxxxxx" <bargainsplease@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: cede-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 21:27:43 GMT

We will not be setting up a group trip, but it is a great price for anyone
interested in going.

HOMESCHOOL WEEK AT SEA LIFE ARIZONA

Enjoy an educational lesson about kelp and the role it plays in our oceans.
Play with kelp beds to create a fun project.  Aquarium where you can observe
more than 5,000 creatures.  Discover our new Dive Adventure Quiz Trail.

Upon arrival please be prepared to show proof of homeschooling documentation.

DATES:  November 3 – 7 , 2014
TIME:  10:00am – 4:00pm
COST:   $6.00 per person (plus tax) That is a savings of $12 on adult tickets
LOCATION:  5000 S. Arizona Mills Circle, Ste 145, Tempe
CONTACT:  Tash Kovacs, 480-478-7594, tash.kovacs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Amy Hudelson
"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer."  Romans 12:12

Gabriel's site: Resoundingmusic.com
Family site: Timepiecefamilymedia.com

Odd Trick Fights Diabetes
&#34;Unique&#34; Proven Method To Control Blood Sugar In 3 Weeks. Watch Video.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/543c440e31614440e7ef2st01duc