[cedarfirememorialsteeringgroup] Re: Latest Flyer

  • From: "Bob Robeson" <bobroby@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <cedarfirememorialsteeringgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 14:53:39 -0700

Cedar Fire Monument Group ;

It appears we should have a meeting tonight to discuss some coordination and
other timeline issues and guests appearances etc. for our program. Therefore
I'll be at the Board Room at 6:30 PM with Kathy Kassell and the Gillespie
Field Manager and hopefully most of you committee members can make it.

See you there.

Sorry for the late notice!!!!

Thanks,

Bob R.