[cedarfirememorialsteeringgroup] Re: July CFM Meeting date: July 9,2014

  • From: Cristina Smith <cristinas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cedarfirememorialsteeringgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cedarfirememorialsteeringgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2014 14:01:17 -0700

Hi,

Ingrid and I will be on our way to Mexico and not able to make the meeting. My
thought on plants is to make sure whatever we choose is that they are fire
resistant since that is part of our educational focus.

Happy 4th to you!

Cristina

On Wednesday, July 2, 2014 3:40 PM, Bob Robeson <bobroby@xxxxxxx> wrote:

These are the kinds of ideas we need to consider before we begin planting,
during that phase of the construction. Bring your inputs to the meetings and
everything is open for discussion.
Thanks, see you there.
Bob R