[cedarfirememorialsteeringgroup] Re: Ingrid's report

  • From: Kathy <kathykassel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cedarfirememorialsteeringgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cedarfirememorialsteeringgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 11:51:22 -0700

This all sounds great and you are making headway.  I am fine with inviting
silver wood.  I sent out emails and phone calls to the Red Cross, Salvation
Army, minnenonites, San Diego foundation and cristine and I will meet with the
Gillespie field people Monday.  I also spoke with the optimist president and he
will talk to the club to cook and give away hot dogs.  I will send out the
amended flyer on Monday.
We are moving forward!!
 Thanks everyone,
Kathy