[cedarfirememorialsteeringgroup] Re: FW: Thank you letter to Lakeside Fire Department

  • From: Kathy <kathykassel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cedarfirememorialsteeringgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cedarfirememorialsteeringgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 18:32:40 -0700

Bob, thank you for keeping us all on track and being our leader even when you
didn't want to be called leader.  Thank you to everyone on the committee, it
was a great team effort.  I was so proud of our community and proud of how we
paid tribute .  I echo all your praise, Bob, to our fine Fire dept and it's
personnel.  Big thanks to Chief Parr and Captain Chuck!

GREAT JOB EVERYONE!
Kathy

Sent from my iPad