[cedarfirememorialsteeringgroup] FW: Thank you letter to Lakeside Fire Department

  • From: "Bob Robeson" <bobroby@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <cedarfirememorialsteeringgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 11:53:53 -0700

CFM Committee,

Below is a copy of our committee "thank you" letter I sent to the Lakeside
Fire Department personnel.

Bob R.

Chief Parr: If you don't receive this letter I emailed through your Fire
Department email system, can you please forward this copy to all your
personnel?

Thanks

BR

To; All Lakeside Fire Department Personnel:

On behalf of our Cedar Fire Monument Committee we want to thank all of you
in the Lakeside Fire Department who participated in the Cedar Fire 10 year
Anniversary and Monument Dedication Program on October 26, 2013. All of you
can be very proud of your Department and your standing in the Lakeside
Community.You had over 200 attendees and great press coverage for this
very special event for the Lakeside residents and victims of the 2003 Cedar
Fire.

THANK YOU; Chief Parr and all your staff of Division Chiefs, Firefighters
and general staff who worked very close with our CFM Committee to help
plan, organize and complete this successful event.

THANK YOU; Captain Chuck Palmore, who was the "Master of Ceremony" for the
program and did an outstanding job keeping the program on schedule. This
was no "easy" task considering the aircraft fly-over's that took place.

THANK YOU; LVG's and Firefighters who worked very hard assisting in the set
up, clean up, moving vehicles, traffic control and offered a strong,
helpful, uniformed presence for our Fire Department.

THANK YOU; Director Conniry who continually voiced her strong support to
our Committee during the Planning process and was present during the
program visiting with the attendees.

This THANK YOU is offered with strong appreciation to all personnel in the
Fire Department who serve the public and offer support for our mission
to develope the Cedar Fire Monument on the site you so graciously provided
our community.

Sincerely,
Bob Robeson, CFM Committee Chairperson