[cedarfirememorialsteeringgroup] Cedar Fire Monument: This is a GET YOUR ATTENTION email

  • From: "Ingrid Coffin" <indy333@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cedarfirememorialsteeringgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 19:52:37 -0700

Our committee needs to make a decision on the Hubbell drawings that we
handed out at our last meeting. I need that tomorrow if possible, no later
than Friday. This is because both James and I are leaving town on the 13th
and not returning until Oct 24. James needs to create the rendering and we
need to pick it up, if we intend to implement his design and show it as our
intention at the Oct 26th event.

I know we haven't done the 'details' of the construction of James' design,
but at least the concept has to be what we intend to implement. Otherwise,
it should not be presented to the public. What he would paint (a watercolor
rendering) is the bottom scene on the drawings that you have. Not the
aerial, architectural design at the top.

Please give me your decision. Thanks.
Ingrid

"Following your dream may be hard, but ignoring your dream is disastrous."

To subscribe to Ingrid's free weekly Meta-ThoughtsR visit
<http://www.meta-thoughts.com/> www.Meta-Thoughts.com