[cedarfirememorial] Meeting Dates on FD Calendar

  • From: "Bob Robeson" <bobroby@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <cedarfirememorial@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 08:05:21 -0700

CFM Committee:

Here are the Committee meeting dates I have on the LKS Fire Board Room
calendar, for the next few meetings. If there are conflicts please let me
know.

June 12 and 26. 6:30 PM.

Also, for clarity regarding the 2nd "Cedar Fire History Display" owned by
the Museum / Historical Society, that we're planning on using at the
dedication in October; Billy Ortiz says there are two already built with one
on display at the Museum. We're going to get the second one donated for the
Monument Site to use permanently. All it needs is a display base built for
it.

Thank you all,

Bob Robeson