[cedarfirememorial] Re: FW: for Ingrid

  • From: "Billy Ortiz" <w.ortiz1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <cedarfirememorial@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2013 16:40:56 -0700

Thank you Ingrid
Billy

From: Ingrid Coffin
Sent: Friday, August 02, 2013 1:53 PM
To: cedarfirememorial@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cedarfirememorial] FW: for Ingrid

Hello CFM Committee members.

I received this from James Hubbell and wanted you to see it before our next
meeting.  Jim sent it from Taiwan.

Ingrid

Ingrid,

This may give a very rough impression of the memorial. Don't think we can get a
cost estimate until we know the limitations on the site. where we can get the
stone and what type of plants we will use and a lot more.

I do think its doable if the community wants to do it.

Always good wishes,

Jim

--

*** Please note that I will be working from Taiwan until August 12th - any
emails that I send out while in Taiwan might arrive at unusual times.

Kyle Bergman AIA

Founder and Festival Director

200 East 10th Street

New York, NY 10003