[cedarfirememorial] A draft of email to James Hubbell. What do you think? Ingrid

  • From: "Ingrid Coffin" <indy333@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cedarfirememorial@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 18:14:14 -0700

Hi James,
Thanks for sharing your vision.  I have to say that everyone at the
committee meeting last night thought it was a good idea and was interested
in seeing your design on paper because we understand that we are each
probably seeing something different in our own mind's eye.  A drawing to
help us unify our imaginations would be great.  If you can do that from
Taiwan, we would appreciate it.

Due to everyone's travel plans, we have postponed our next formal meeting to
August 21st, but we will still be talking and doing the basic leg work to
get everything as much in place as possible.  That's another reason why a
drawing would be helpful.  Everything else really hinges upon the design.

When you have the opportunity, please let me know if you are going to send a
design..via email..via snail mail or...?  The ? really refers to Brennan.
I'm wondering if he is psychically able to translate your visions.  :-)

Have a great stay in Taiwan.  I know you are doing more of your Great Work
over there!

Ingrid
Cedar Fire Monument Committee

"Following your dream may be hard, but ignoring your dream is disastrous."

To subscribe to Ingrid's free weekly Meta-ThoughtsR visit
<http://www.meta-thoughts.com/> www.Meta-Thoughts.com