[cedarfirememorial] Re: A draft of email to James Hubbell. What do you t...

  • From: Andy Parr <aparr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cedarfirememorial@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 11:23:36 -0700

Group,

A number of you have asked me about collecting money for the Monument and
where to make the checks out to.

Make checks out to:

*San Diego County Regional Fire Foundation*

In the memo line please put: *Cedar Fire Historical Monument*  (Or you
could abbreviate it Cedar Fire Mon.)

The Fire Foundation will send out acknowledgements to donors as they
receive funds.

"In-Kind" contributions are a little different, please contact me for
details on those.

Andy

On Sun, Jul 14, 2013 at 5:05 PM, <ScoopMcMillen@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>  Wow!
> What a great letter!   from Betty

Andy Parr, Fire Chief
Lakeside Fire Protection District/CSA-69 EMS District (CA-LKS)
Office 619.390.2350 - aparr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.lakesidefire.org
*Celebrating 50 Years of Service*