[cec_members_2013] CEC vs CCC Cricket Match

  • From: Timothy Ey <timothy.ey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cec_members_2013@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cec_members_2013@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 11:51:42 +0000

Hey guys! Hope your masses of assignments aren't crushing your spirits too
much, because tomorrow we have our annual CEC v CCC Cricket Match!

Curtin Engineers Club vs Curtin Commerce Club Cricket Match
Wednesday 16th April, 12pm-2pm (aka tomorrow)

All are welcome to come down, and you can either play for the CEC team, or just
come and cheer us on. If you have any spare cricket pads or bats, feel free to
bring them along. There will be a sausage sizzle and a keg, and a good day to
be had by all.

Timothy Ey
Undergraduate Mechanical Engineer
Curtin University