[CEC-Members-2011] Re: Upcoming Events

  • From: Daniel Sargent <daniel.sargent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cec_members_2011@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cec_members_2011@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 05:54:50 +0000

Hi all,

Just to clarify, as I didn't include it in my last email, the time of the
events are as follows:

*         CEC vs CCC Footy- 12-4pm on Wednesday 17th August (you're not obliged
to stay the whole time as we know you have classes). More information
here<http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=122013634561352>

*         Quiz Night- 6:30-10pm on Thursday 18th August. More information
here<http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=246004402089749>. Also, registration
is $5 per person not $5 per team as stated in my previous email.

*         CEC Networking Forum- 6-8:30pm on Tuesday the 23rd August. More info
here<http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=231921480176989>
To RSVP for any of these events come see us at the basement (don't forget to
buy your ball ticket soon!) from 12-2pm or to register for the footy or
networking forum send an email to cec.club@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:cec.club@xxxxxxxxx>
and we'll put you on the list :)

Cheers,

Curtin Engineers Club