[CEC-Members-2011] CEC AGM

  • From: Curtin Engineers Club <cec.club@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cec_members_2011@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2011 10:36:30 +0800

Hello Everybody!

It’s time to hold our Annual General Meeting again and pass on our current
roles and responsibilities to the 2012 CEC committee. The meeting will give
a brief run down of the successfulness of our events this year and a summary
on our accomplished goals as well as a financial report from our Treasurer,
Keaton Wheeler, and acknowledgement of the contribution of our sponsors. If
you are interested in having a role next year within the CEC committee, now
is your time to put your hand up and express your interest! We have the
following roles available:

*Office Bearers*

·         President

·         Vice-President

·         Treasurer

·         Secretary

*Representatives and Coordinators*

·         Sponsorship Coordinator

      Events Coordinator

      Publications Coordinator

·         Sport Coordinator

·         First Year Coordinator

·         Curtin College Coordinator

·         Photographer

*
*

If you have a passion for any of the listed roles or would just like to help
out at events and get more involved with your club then come on down to the
Shilbury Lecture Theatre (next to the Basement Cafe) at 12pm this Wednesday
the 21st of September. See you then!