[CEC-ExCommittee] Ignite Ball

  • From: Callum Yeomans <callum.y@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cec_excommittee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 21:43:08 +0800

It occurred to me that I hadn't mentioned that the ball is on Saturday October 2nd for those are interested in an ex-committee table.

It's at Challenge Stadium again with the usual deal of beer, wine and spirits, 3 course dinner, entertainment and buses to Northbridge/Burswood afterward. Tickets are $145.

If anyone wants tickets just get in contact with me via email to arrange something.