[CEC-ExCommittee] Honour Board & BotL4

  • From: Callum Yeomans <callum.y@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cec_excommittee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 11:57:01 +0800

Just to let you all know that the honour board is definitely going ahead this
summer,
the club is quite stable financially thanks to a very good level of sponsorship
and
successful events. So there will be quite a few of you with your names up there
soon.
It will be placed in the new Engineering Pavilion building in the common room,
and
will be 2mx1m so it will be a nice centre piece.

We've also secured an office for the club in the Pavilion, hopefully we'll keep
it
longer than the previous CEC common rooms from what I've heard.

Beers on the Lawn is also on this Friday 2-6pm for anyone with some free time
in the
arvo, it's themed for our 21st birthday party with cake, balloons, etc.