[cdynsys] Re: Carolina Dynamics Travel

  • From: MARTIN J SCHMOLL <schmoll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cdynsys@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cdynsys@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 18:35:34 +0000

Hi Rachel,

I am just doing the reimbursement for Carolina Dynamics. Where do I sent it to?

Best,

Martin

Martin Schmoll
Associate Professor
Department of Mathematical Sciences
O-229 Martin Hall
Clemson University
Clemson, SC 29634-0975

On Feb 2, 2015, at 8:01 PM, Bayless, Rachel
<rbayless@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:rbayless@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Hi all,

If you are planning to attend Carolina Dynamics this year, then you might want
to think about buying your plane ticket now. There is a huge Southwest sale
going on, and flights are as low as $49 one-way to Atlanta, GA.
(southwest.com<http://southwest.com/>)

The dates for the conference are April 24-26. We will start with a
colloquium-style lecture (to which our undergrads will also be invited) on
Friday afternoon. We will go all day Saturday and end in the
late-morning/early-afternoon on Sunday.

I will be emailing everyone again soon with more details about the conference!
Stay tuned!

Best,
Rachel

--