[cdynsys] Carolina Dynamical Systems Group

  • From: ppunosevac@xxxxxxxx (Predrag Punosevac)
  • To: cdynsys@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2011 00:36:03 -0400 (EDT)

Dear All,

Dr. Martin Schmoll and me (Predrag Punosevac) have set a mailing list

//www.freelists.org/list/cdynsys

and a website

http://www.devio.us/~ppunosevac/cdynsys/

for the Carolina Dynamical Symposium that we will be organizing in
Spring of 2012 at Clemson University. Could you kindly help us to get
e-mail address from the existing listserv?

As you can probably notice from the website, we are hoping that Carolina
Dynamical Symposium will grow into little bit more than just one annual
meeting. The website is PmWiki based and anybody with the right password
can do the editing. If you wish to get the password please respond to me
in a private e-mail.

Most Kind Regards,
Predrag Punosevac