[cdvdburn] Using CDVDburn for multisession

  • From: Cyril Johnson <cjjohnson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cdvdburn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 May 2008 20:13:43 +0100

Greetings
Encouraged by using CDburnlite supplied with my IYONIX (the program
works faultlessly), I invested in the full works, with the aim of
doing multisession work.

So far I have not been able to make even one multisession work.
I followed the instructions exactly via the "Filer Layout method" and
stored a session successfully on a CD disc.
Then tried to add another session by the filer layout, saving an
ISOimage as recommended. This worked OK

When I tried to write the ISOimage with "Write Data Disc" I got "No
CD-R medium found in Writer. Insert one and try again"
I repeated the whole procedure, having first checked the disc in the
writer with "Tools" from the CDV window It confirmed "Writable".
Attempt to write the ISOimage on to the disc gave the same message
again :"No CD-R medium found in Writer. Insert one and try again"

Where am I going wrong? Does anyone  know? Discs are TDK CDR80
Best wishes CJJ