[cdvdburn] Titanium

  • From: Philip <philipmay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cdvdburn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2020 13:01:56 +0000

Hello
What drives are people using with there Titanium boards and what success are you having.
I have a Toshiba/Samsung TS-H633 with Steffan beta program 2.10b dated 15-2-2017.
When I launch CDVDBURN  it looks for the drive but the model is unknown, pick it out of a list
save it when I relaunch the program I have to pick it again as it is not saved.
I have tried all combinations on the list with no difference.
Writing a CD at less than 10x works but faster gives an error box with ( number) in it only.

 Writing a DVD+RW at more than 4x gives the same error. To write a full disc at 2x takes 8 to 10 hours.
But some times after that time the disc is blank.
If I get the error writing stops and the disc is not recognised I have to format it in a PC to be able to re use it again.

I have looked at the settings and tried to alter them with no luck . I have emailed Steffen but had no reply yet.
I have some IDE drives connected to an adapter but they are not seen at all.

Yours Philip