[cdvdburn] Re: Pandaboard

  • From: Jim Lesurf <jcgl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cdvdburn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2014 17:40:12 +0000 (GMT)

On 08 Jan, Chris Bell (Lists) <chris.lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Jim Lesurf wrote:
>

> > So you may need to experiment. What drive do you have?

> Toshiba Samsung DVD-Writer Model SN-208, as supplied with my PandaRO.

> But the 'Scanning for IYONIX IDE device 0' message that version 2.02b
> reports suggests that it might not work in ANY non-Iyonix machine.  Is
> there another version for Pandas? - I can't find one on Steffan's
> website.

You may need to ask Steffan directly. I did exchange emails with him, and
the version I have is 2.09b which also identifies itself as a 'beta'. It
scans the *SCSI* filing system. (Which picks up my drive.) if you can't
find his email address I'll dig it out and let you know.

That said, have a look inside the application directory. You may find
a 'settings' file with lines like

scanIyonix

etc.

If so try