[cdvdburn] Re: Pandaboard

  • From: Jim Lesurf <jcgl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cdvdburn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2014 13:43:49 +0000 (GMT)

On 08 Jan, Chris Bell (Lists) <chris.lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,

> Advice please - can I use CDVDBurn on my PandRO?

> I've upgraded to version 2.02b and have removed my old 'settings' file,
> but when I load it the computer hangs with the following message:

>   'Initialising... Scanning for IYONIX IDE device 0'

I've had mixed results using CDVDBurn on my ARMiniX. The results may
depend on the specific optical drive you have.

I have been able to write data discs, but they then won't open using CDFS
(or CDROMFS). But *will* on Linux, and using CDVDBurn's own filer.

For audio CDs I managed to get 'track at once' to work, but not 'disc at
once'. Which is a problem because 'track at once' adds spaces between
tracks. Not good for classical music or other items.

So you may need to experiment. What drive do you have?

Jim