[cdrtool-users] To get rating working with SER or openSER

  • From: "kjcsb" <kjcsb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cdrtool-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 06:01:50 +1200

It took me a while to figure out how rating works in CDRTool 4.5. Here are a
few tips:
1. You need to have something populated in either Gateway, Domain or
Subscriber in order for a destination to match. Although the sample csv
files don't have anything populated, I needed to populate at least one of
these fields to get it working.
2. To populate the rating tables copy files into /var/www/CDRTool/csv
directory then execute /var/www/CDRTool/scripts/importRatingTables.php.
Sample file names and formats are in /var/www/CDRTool/setup/csv. Note that I
needed to change #!/usr/bin/php4 to #!/usr/bin/php in importRatingTables.php
3. You need to populate the domain table in ser with the domains that will
be rated.

I haven't tested later versions of CDRTool so I'm not sure if all this still applies.

Cameron