[cdcc] giving opportunities

  • From: Don and Judy Nason <nason@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Free List <cdcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2020 08:16:51 -0800

Tomorrow non-perishable food new toys and checks and cash may be brought to the outdoor service for *Unity Shoppe. *Money will continue to be received after this week.
If you'd like to participate in the Church World Service Alternative Best Gifts program (where you donate money for a mission project in the name of a Christmas gift recipient) see me for information. If you're not at the service, I can get the information, cards, catalog, vignettes etc. This is a great way to give an additional gift or to give meaningful gifts hard-to-buy-for people on your Christmas list--and to teach children the value of giving.
Judy
964-4895

https://www.avg.com