[cdcc] Sharing Sunday

  • From: Don and Judy Nason <nason@xxxxxxx>
  • To: CDCC Network <CDCC@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2020 12:28:17 -0800

Sunday will be Sharing Sunday at our Cambridge Drive service, when we can bring cereal and other foods for Unity Shoppe to the service. We'll also be collecting food the following Sunday (5th Sunday) and also toys, gifts, and food for the Christmas season during the first few weeks of December. They say that  monetary gifts are most needed--so they can purchase needed items wholesale. (Checks to CDCC, designated for Unity Shoppe). There's great need in the community during the pandemic.
Thanks for your generosity and caring,
Judy