[cdcc] Prayer requests

  • From: Don and Judy Nason <nason@xxxxxxx>
  • To: CDCC Network <CDCC@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2020 21:08:36 -0700

I have 2 prayer requests:
1.  Brenda  Ennis's niece, Alexandra was in a car accident last week and suffered whiplash. Last night Brenda's son's dog savagely bit her in the face, which may require plastic surgery after it heals.
After being up most of the night, Brenda and her son and his dog will leave at 3 am tomorrow morning to drive back to Tennessee. Please  pray for them. CDCC has been Brenda's church when she visits her parents in Goleta, and she often brings her Dad in his wheelchair. Bailey, one of her 5 sons, was active in the youth program here quite a few summers ago. Alexandra practiced on our sanctuary piano.
2.  My Guatemalan friend Francisca's husband broke his shoulder on his job as a mail truck driver and mail handler, and just found out that it will require surgery, and be out of work for 5 or so months of recuperation. Francisco is paid by the hour, and will not receive  workers' compensation; so they are facing possible homelessness. Let me know if you need alterations, as Francisca is an excellent seamstress.