[ccoss] Re: Meeting format

  • From: Bill <rivetwa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ccoss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 00:26:05 -0500

Great!

I'd suggest horizontal rules between people and title the page "CCOSS
Bios" or something like that...tables are a bit limiting. I'd like
simple paragraph format, though you might also want to consisder just
telling (demanding) people(like me) to submit what they want in html
format and reduce your time spent on each section to boot! You are the
webmaster here, I'll go with whatever you decide.