[ccoss] Re: Ideas for meetings

  • From: Christopher Paulin <cpaulin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ccoss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 16:39:40 -0500

Currently I don't have experience with either of those. It looks like
you need to work on step 2 first, which I can look into. I can really
feel your passion for step 1.

I haven't worked on this yet, but I want to install Debian. I will be
looking at how to install it via a CD I record onto. I would like to
backup data from a partition and then erase that partition first for
using it for Debian, so I have a step in front of what I really want also.

Christopher Paulin