[VG news] Reid Park Rose Garden Tour on May 10

  • From: Pat Erler <patnyaz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ccnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 19:56:06 -0700

** Our Motto: **
Vintage Gardeners
You have 4 days to sign up for the Reid Park Rose Garden Tour, and a
presentation on rose growing by Terry Swartz, President of the Rose Society
of Tucson.  After that we will have lunch in a Ramada near the garden.  You
may sign up through Sat. May 7th, and please indicate whether you can drive
or need a ride.  We will carpool from the Center at 8:30 a.m. on Tuesday,
May 10th.

This will be our last event until September's General Meeting in the Fiesta
Room.

Nancy Jewett

** VG Greetings **