[VG news] October trip to Harlow Gardens

  • From: Pat Erler <patnyaz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ccnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 11:25:46 -0700

** Our Motto: **
Due to a schedule conflict the tour of Harlow Gardens in Tucson is
rescheduled to Tuesday, October 25.  Meet at the Center at 8:45 and depart
at 9:00.
Afterwards we will meet at Mimi's Cafe by the Tucson Mall around 11:30.  The
only cost for this outing is your lunch.  A sign up sheet is at the front
desk.
Please note whether you can drive or will need a ride.  .
The weather is so much cooler now, so hope that many of our Vintage
Gardeners friends will attend.

Nancy Jewett

** VG Greetings **