[cccameraclub] Re: Testing the list - Welcome!

  • From: Evelyn Kerr <evelynkerr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <cccameraclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 18:26:19 +0000

Being a dummy on the "wonderful? world of email and internet stuff, what you
have done is beyond my comprehension.  The site looks great on the computer I
am using in the public library in the corn and soybean county or Pike County,
Illinois.  Rain, rain, and more rain is keeping most people inside.  The
farmers can't get their crops in (only 15% harvested), the hunters are upset,
and we are thenkful that the roof of our small place isn't leaking like the 100
year old barn.  Hope to see you all in Non when we get back.