[cccameraclub] Gulf States Convention

  • From: CARLOS Valdez <1taboo2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: FreelistCamera Club <cccameraclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 18:21:45 -0800 (PST)

Hi everybody,
It's time to really start working on the convention. This is going to be so
much fun. I hope everybody is excited about this important event for our club.
At our next meeting we will be asking for your help in various ways. We will
need people for many activities. We need people for registration, hospitality,
banquet, etc... There will be room for everyone. Also we need for you to get
your friends involved. We will need volunteers for various duties at the
convention. But first we need a name for the convention. When we hosted the
convention in 2001 we called it Photo Odyssey. Last year in New Orleans they
called it Photo Gumbo. Get the picture? We are going to have a contest to name
the convention. We will start today and go through next Saturday the 23. On
Sunday the 24 we will vote on the names submitted. We will announce the winner
at our meeting on Tuesday the 26. The prize will be......your dues for the next
year!  That's right your dues will be
 paid for 2010. So get your thinking caps on and bring on the names! Remember
bring your ideas, suggestions and questions to the meeting.
Thank you,