[cccameraclub] Re: Fw: Re: Our chat on Thu, 11/19/09 11:45 PM

  • From: CARLOS Valdez <1taboo2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cccameraclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 18:06:20 -0800 (PST)

Will discuss at the meeting.
Thank you,

--- On Sat, 11/21/09, LUTHER BROWNING <lutherbrowning@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: LUTHER BROWNING <lutherbrowning@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [cccameraclub] Re: Fw: Re: Our chat on Thu, 11/19/09 11:45 PM
To: cccameraclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, November 21, 2009, 8:27 PM

I am off next week if you are in town we might be able to hit hotels ourselves.

From: John Hill <j8721@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Our chat on Thu, 11/19/09 11:45 PM
To: "CARLOS Valdez" <1taboo2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Saturday, November 21, 2009, 9:58 AM

One of the traps you must not fall into is that of delegating and then that
person for this reason or that reason does not have any results in a timely
manner.  This stops or delays whole planning process and can create a backlog
which causes time pressures down the line. .You are the one who is the
pusher....and must get results now or as soon as possible.

We need to write articles for the GSCCC's Newletter and let the rest of the
clubs know the hotel name an location as quickly as possible.  Also, setting up
paypal as soon as possible on line for registation is very important. Also, the
program should be worked on and put on line be they 15th.

 The more planning you do now the better.  Stay ahead of the time
line....Preparation is the key.....I try to call you but somehow do not get
you.....You should call me from now on at least once a week......if possible. I
am confident in your club having a great convention in 2010.  Good luck to you
and your committee......

In January you should begin meeting once a week to make sure everyone is on
target and that the program will be completed and online by February 1, 2010.
We met on Wednesday night at 6 pm and pay 5 dollars for a Subway sandwich chips
and a drink.  Even if you don't have a lot to do it is good to talk face to
face to problem solve face to face.....Good luck and I am willing to assist in
any way I can.....

John Hill

From: John Hill <j8721@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Our chat on Thu, 11/19/09 11:45 PM
To: 1taboo2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, November 19, 2009, 11:48 PM

----- Our chat on Thu, 11/19/09 11:45 PM -----

John (11:45 PM):  Any word on your hotel yet......? What is going on in Corpus
with regard to the convention?
Let me know if I can help you in any way?  Are you ready for the $1,000 start
up check to set up a bank account for the convention?  If you are ready say so
and I will start the wheels turning.  John Hill