[cccameraclub] Re: End of the Year Banquet

  • From: Evelyn Kerr <evelynkerr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Camera Club <cccameraclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 17:19:37 +0000

Does this mean that the will be NO dinner on Sat the 6th?

Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 19:49:57 -0800
From: 1taboo2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cccameraclub] End of the Year Banquet
To: cccameraclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi everybody,
We have hit a snag with our EOY banquet. Red Lobster would not let us have a
room unless we had 15 people. So we tried Joe's Crab Shack. We had the banquet
there before and they don't have a number requirement. Well the room is
reserved for Saturday. Next week is Valentine's Day and the next week is our
meeting. We will pass out the awards at our February meeting. Remember our
meeting is on Tuesday February 23, 2010.
See you there!