[ccalac_pcmh] CCALAC HCCN PCMH Matrix

  • From: Raymond S Ople <rople@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'ccalac_pcmh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <ccalac_pcmh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 16:29:44 +0000

Hi everyone,

I received no objections from any HCCN health center in the full, un-blinded
sharing of the HCCN PCMH Matrix. Thus, I have attached the full version to this
email. The data contained in the Matrix was mostly collected from our
conversations during the individual HCCN Leadership Engagement Meetings, the
accrediting bodies' certification/recognition databases, and any specific input
we individually received from you.

I recognize that your PCMH transformation process is a very fluid one; thus, if
anything in the HCCN PCMH Matrix is inaccurate for your health center (or if
you have any updates for us), please let me know as soon as possible. I will
update the Matrix on an ongoing basis and will send updated versions out
accordingly.

I hope that the Matrix will be informative and useful to you all. If you have
any questions, please let us know.

Thanks!

Raymond S. Ople, PCMH CCE
Health Center Controlled Network (HCCN) Project Coordinator
Community Clinic Association of Los Angeles County
(213) 201-6512
rople@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:rople@xxxxxxxxxx>
www.ccalac.org<http://www.ccalac.org/>

[20th Anniversary Signature]<http://www.ccalac.org/>