[ccalac_pcmh] 07/02/2014 CCALAC HCCN PCMH Peer Group minutes + PCMH report-out sign-ups

  • From: Raymond S Ople <rople@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'ccalac_pcmh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx' (ccalac_pcmh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <ccalac_pcmh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 18:57:03 +0000

Hello HCCN PCMH Peer Group members:

Please find the following attached to this email:

1.       The minutes to the 07/02/2014 HCCN PCMH Peer Group call.

2.       The PCMH Health Center Report Out FY 14-15 schedule. The PDF contains
the schedule for our upcoming PCMH Peer Group calls (we'll be sending a
recurring Outlook invite shortly), and, as stated in the last call, we are
asking each Peer Group participant to please sign up for a timeslot at a month
of your choice to do a PCMH report-out similar to what Vivian did in the last
call. You can reply to rople@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:rople@xxxxxxxxxx> to sign up.

Thanks,

Raymond S. Ople
Health Center Controlled Network (HCCN) Project Coordinator
Community Clinic Association of Los Angeles County
700 South Flower Street, Suite 3150
Los Angeles, CA  90017
Phone: (213) 201-6512
Main: (213) 201-6500
rople@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:rople@xxxxxxxxxx>
www.ccalac.org<http://www.ccalac.org/>

[20th Anniversary Signature Block (White Words)]

[Facebook logo]<http://www.facebook.com/LAClinics>       [Twitter Logo]
<http://www.twitter.com/ccalac>

PNG image

PNG image