[ccalac_nextgen] Re: confidential patient visits

  • From: "Stephen Gutierrez" <StephenGutierrez@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ccalac_nextgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 09:27:16 -0800

Eric,

We are challenged with the same issue.  Currently we are following the
practice you defined.  On full record release, our MR department has a
provider review and redacts any confidential information.  Still very
awkward but seems to be a small volume.

Stephen Gutierrez

Chief Information Officer

5TH STREET OFFICE

531 5th Street, Suite A, San Fernando, CA 91340

o: (818) 837-7872 x41525  *  c: (818) 262-8462  *  f: (818) 270-9789

stephengutierrez@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:stephengutierrez@xxxxxxxxx>   *
www.nevhc.org <http://www.nevhc.org/>

  <https://www.facebook.com/NEVHC>      <https://twitter.com/NEVHC>
<https://www.nevhc.org/make-a-donation.html?view=Contributions>