[ccalac_nextgen] Re: FW: HIT Question: Risk Management?

  • From: "Stephen Gutierrez" <StephenGutierrez@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ccalac_nextgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2014 22:42:39 -0700

San,

Our Risk Manager has looked at several Risk Management software systems
but due to cost, we have not implemented any of them.  We use a small
in-house developed application to store incidents.

Stephen Gutierrez

Chief Information Officer

5TH STREET OFFICE

531 5th Street, Suite A, San Fernando, CA 91340

o: (818) 837-7872 x41525  *  c: (818) 262-8462  *  f: (818) 270-9789

stephengutierrez@xxxxxxxxx  *  www.nevhc.org <http://www.nevhc.org/>

  <https://www.facebook.com/NEVHC>      <https://twitter.com/NEVHC>
<https://www.nevhc.org/make-a-donation.html?view=Contributions>