[ccalac_ecw_users] Expanding the CCALAC eCW Users mailing list

  • From: Raymond S Ople <rople@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ccalac_ecw_users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ccalac_ecw_users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 22:12:28 +0000

Hi everyone,

We are happy with the activity that the CCALAC eCW Users mailing list has seen
so far! That being said, we believe that adding more CCALAC eCW Users to the
mailing list sooner rather than later would be greatly beneficial to all
mailing list users so that you can draw upon a greater body of knowledge and
experience about eCW.

Therefore, this email is to notify you that, within the next few days, we will
be adding individuals from CCALAC eCW health centers outside of the pilot HCCN
group to the CCALAC eCW Users mailing list. Everything that was mentioned in
the introductory email sent to you on 04/17/2014 shall apply to them as well.
In addition, please note that once we officially form the CCALAC eCW User
Group, we intend to make access to this mailing list a privilege for eCW User
Group members only; thus, if your health center does not end up participating
in the upcoming eCW User Group, you may be removed from this mailing list.

If you have any questions about this mailing list (to include adding additional
staff to the list), please let Candice
(crowland@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:crowland@xxxxxxxxxx>) or me know.

Thanks!

Raymond S. Ople, PCMH CCE
Health Center Controlled Network (HCCN) Project Coordinator
Community Clinic Association of Los Angeles County
(213) 201-6512
rople@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:rople@xxxxxxxxxx>
www.ccalac.org<http://www.ccalac.org/>

[facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/LAClinics>[Twitter]<http://twitter.com/CCALAC>