[cc-lists] Re: What Carlisle Schools uses and does

  • From: Richard Wells <raw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cc-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 16:07:02 -0400

Hi Christine,

Thanks for the update on what Alcott has done. I'll leave it to the
representatives of other PTGs on this list to quiz you about the experience
with Wordpress and whether that's something any or all the other schools
should consider.

As to not confusing the Alcott folks with messages about blocking: if I have
to communicate anything like that in the future---let's hope not!---I'll
filter out the Alcott folks. (Of course, some Alcott folks are also CMS and
CCHS parents and would still be included.)

Followup technical question: did you load Wordpress with e-mail data from
the district? If so, do you plan to re-load it each year? If not, do you
have a sense of what percentage of parents/families subscribed?

Cheers,
Richard