[cc-lists] Re: List membership updated; archive location

  • From: "Budris, Alan" <alan.budris@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cc-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cc-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 19:38:03 -0700

While this may be a good topic for the PTG Presidents and Diana, I would
caution to not offer this up for debate to the respective boards and
communities. I think we all support the idea of electronic communication; this
is a debate to decide from where the emails/lists will physically be hosted and
sent. I don't see this as a topic that needs wide input. It IS a topic that may
need increased support from the District Mgmt, and perhaps we can lobby for
funds or bandwidth from someone at the District level.

Do you know when the next meeting is scheduled?

Alan Budris
CCHS Admin