[cc-lists] Re: List membership updated; archive location

  • From: jillcolleran@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: cc-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 17:54:17 -0500 (CDT)

Richard - I agree - thank you so much for all your work with this! It is so time consuming!

Do you think where to move the list serves should be brought up at a monthly meeting that the PTG presidents have with Diana Rigby? We could ask to see if Richard as well as Gene could hopefully attend with their concerns and ideas. This is the one time when all PTG presidents are together from all elementary schools, CMS and CCHS.

Each of the PTG groups could solicit feedback from their boards and communities and then come to the meeting with that feedback.

Having been through the elementary schools and now having one in middle school and one at CCHS, I do find for middle school & cchs the daily announcements are helpful. It would seem if you only posted them weekly, with all the changes that occur, you would be sending many more emails with "one off" changes. However, I have heard other opinions. I don't think all will be satisfied either way, but at least getting the information to the parents is necessary. Whether they choose to read their emails or not at least they have the information.

Let me know if you think the meeting is a good idea and I will ask to have it added to the agenda and will let you know when the next one is.

Thanks,

Jill Colleran
CMS PTG

Sep 20, 2010 09:19:42 PM, cc-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>Hi everyone,
I've used iContact to send weekly email newsletters for some time. It's
http://www.icontact.com/affordable-email-marketing/email-marketing-pricing

>target="_blank">
--Anne Mullaney
(Thoreau)

On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 8:32 PM, Richard Wells <raw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Hi
>all,

I've added a few suggested folks to this list and corrected addresses for
>others.

To catch up on what this is about, you can see the archive of the conversation
>so far here:

Richard